Monday, September 17, 2012

Pro-lifers on trial in the UK

See the lead BBC Southeast story on a court case against British pro-lifers Andrew Stephenson and Kathryn Attwood. Each was on trial for displaying graphic images of aborted fetuses outside of an abortion clinic in Brighton (last year). At the time of this video, Attwood's case was thrown out, while Stephenson awaits trial. Gregg Cunningham is serving as an expert witness in Stephenson's trial. This case has major implications for free speech in the UK.

1 comment:

  1. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!
    Follow the hype at the directory
    Also visit my site Business Listings

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. We reject all comments containing obscenity. We reserve the right to reject any and all comments that are considered inappropriate or off-topic without explanation.